Tuesday, June 23, 2015

With Open Carry being signed into law just a few days ago, LOTS of people have questions on whats legal and whats not.  Well this Saturday June 27th we are having our Concealed Carry Class.
There was an article I read about Concealed Carry & Open Carry, it made an analogy of have a firearm very similar to wearing a seat belt.  "Does wearing a seat belt mean you want to get into an accident?  No, Of course not, but it makes horrible situations a little less horrible". 

Saturday June 27th at 2:00pm will be our next Concealed Carry Class, with the next class after that being July 5th.  Seats are filling up fast so please call to reserve your spot.

2 comments:

  1. It is probably a good idea that there are gun shops that host these concealed carry classes. That way people will know exactly how they should be going about things in the right way. This is something that all gun shops should be doing. It will really help people learn how to handle guns and what way you should be concealing your weapon.
    http://www.mialls.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have.friv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete