Tuesday, June 30, 2015


This Fourth of July, we might find ourselves enjoying hot dogs & burgers, congregating with loved ones wearing red, white and blue and enjoying our precious free time.  But July 4th is a time to step back, appreciate the freedoms we enjoy every day.  Thank you to everyone that has helped maintain our freedom, we appreciate you.  One of our freedoms is the right to have fun an in my opinion nothing is more fun then having a day at the range with my family & friends shooting guns.  So this weekend we will have ALL rentals free for everyone.  Yes we will be open July 4th & we have a Concealed Handgun Class on Sunday.

Get Out and Shoot

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have.friv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete