Wednesday, September 2, 2015

With the hunting seasons opening up this weekend we are getting lots of request to have more Hunters Education Field Course. We are having several throughout the month to try and accommodate everyone's schedules.
September
4th 4p-8p
5th 2p-6p
7th 10a-2p
13th 10a-2p
19th 2p-6p
27th 10a-2p
The space WILL be limited on each class so be sure to call and reserve your spot. Don't be left out, its a class C misdemeanor to be hunting without a hunter education certificate.
Get Out and Shoot

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog regarding class. People interested in shooting can also go to the training institute and learn how to fire a gun when their safety is breached.
    Regards:
    Jacky
    Mass License To Carry Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have.friv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete